In accordance with the Church of England Safeguarding Policy our church is committed to:
Promoting a safer environment and culture.
Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children, young people and vulnerable adults within the church.
Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation.
Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons.
Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns or allegations of abuse and other affected persons.
Responding to those that may pose a present risk to others.
What to do if you have a safeguarding concern:
- Please contact Jennifer Dudley our Safeguarding Officer on 07710 774620 or email@example.com
- Contact one of the Churchwardens via the parish office on 020 8992 2333
- You can also contact the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor on 020 3837 5092
- Local authority social services can be reached on 020 8825 8000
- Out of hours, advice can be sought from the CCPAS helpline on 0845 1204550